Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What is this?!

Article about: Is it real? And if it is real, is it post war painted? If it is the real deal, what should i pay for it?

?

The liner seems to be bigger than the shell, maybe the pics are playing tricks on my ancient eyes.

I would rather get a helmet with zero issues. This example WILL annoy you slowly but surely.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this?!
    P
    Many

Quote by TrondK View Post
    The liner seems to be bigger than the shell, maybe the pics are playing tricks on my ancient eyes.

I would rather get a helmet with zero issues. This example WILL annoy you slowly but surely.
    (LOL) . Maybe the owner removed the liner to eliminate the possible rotting leather then could not figure out how to re-install it back. So just jammed it in there upside down & said "The hell with this"

I wouldn't bother with this helmet.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I wouldn't bother with this helmet.
    I have absolutely no doubt that you wouldn't bother with it. But for some people who want to collect militaria, items like this might well be all they can afford to buy. And rather than give such negative comments, perhaps a little encouragement might be better? There are far worst examples out there.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I have absolutely no doubt that you wouldn't bother with it. But for some people who want to collect militaria, items like this might well be all they can afford to buy. And rather than give such negative comments, perhaps a little encouragement might be better? There are far worst examples out there.
    Don't like my posts there is an ignore button you know.
    Unlike you I advise from my perspective not to spend money on low end items , for me that is the best advise anyone ever gave me.

Quote by DanielSWE View Post
    Thx for answer!

This is unfortunate the only pictures i have, it is from an auction site and i really want a german helmet! What should i bid on it?
    Where are all these "secret auctions" mentioned lately, Europe ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Where are all these "secret auctions" mentioned lately, Europe ?
    Now that would be telling... and also spoil the secret!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Now that would be telling... and also spoil the secret!
    You know Harry, right after I posted this...I said to myself "He is not going to tell me, why should he ?" Was going to delete it...but my dumb post, I have to be a man about it !

Quote by real steel View Post
    You know Harry, right after I posted this...I said to myself "He is not going to tell me, why should he ?" Was going to delete it...but my dumb post, I have to be a man about it !
    Now why would you want to delete it? We have to be able to laugh at ourselves occasionally, life is already too serious as it is!

Cheers,
    Steve.

Meant Steve !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2