Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What about this ??? M42 ET64

Article about: Guys I wish to get your expert opinions on this helmet now I think the shell may be original but the liner and chin strap are not Am I correct ?

Default What about this ??? M42 ET64

Guys

I wish to get your expert opinions on this helmet now

I think the shell may be original but the liner and chin strap are not

Am I correct ?What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64What about this ??? M42 ET64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What about this ??? M42 ET64
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Going forward, please start a new thread if you have a new helmet to get authenticated. I've taken care of this for you this time.

Photos are a bit dark skewing the color I think but I think the helmet looks fine. I'm not sure however about the chin strap.

Edit: In looking again. Is the maker stamp ET? If so, with this lot number it should say CKL and not ET.

Edit II: In looking a 3rd time, It may be stamped CKL. What confused me was the "L" in that it kind of looks like a "T" but I think it is a combination of a light stamp at the bottom (erasing the bottom portion of the "L") and the outline of a "box/border" like box impression from the stamping tool at the top given the "L" a "-" at the top, thus looking like a T. Did I confuse everyone? If it is, as I now suspect a CKL 64, then the no decal on the helmet is probably correct as this batch number is right around the decal/no decal transition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the reply

And noted to start a new authentication thread for each new item

I don't like the chinstrap either, but the rest looks ok to me

Looks fine. An ND M42 that maybe someone put a fake decal on the one side at some point
    Z