Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles

Article about: Hello! i have seen this m42 helmet with winter camo. However, I have no idea about its authenticity. What is your opinion? Also includes glasses.

Default Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles

Hello! i have seen this m42 helmet with winter camo. However, I have no idea about its authenticity. What is your opinion? Also includes glasses.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles   Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles  

Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles   Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles  

Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles   Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter camouflage m42 helmet and goggles
    P
    Many

time to do some studying before buying , this is a no brainer.

Who is the “dealer”?

Thats the dealer: elmetto tedesco ww2 | eBay

Fortunately, I have not bought either of them. I am not an expert in helmets, my knowledge is quite limited, so I prefer to ask you before buying!

These two helmets that I have uploaded, the winter camouflage one and the ee Luftwaffe (in another thread) have not been uploaded for sale. but he has offered to sell them by whatsapp, insisting that they are original, which is a lie

Since you know the dealer is a liar why waste our time??

MAP
    ?

Very poor attempt at faking a helmet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by migueleitor00 View Post
    Thats the dealer: elmetto tedesco ww2 | eBay

Fortunately, I have not bought either of them. I am not an expert in helmets, my knowledge is quite limited, so I prefer to ask you before buying!
    You need to get out of your bubble if you think original helmets with wire can be bought from ebay for what he is asking.