MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Winter Camouflage ND M42

Article about: Okay well as I said here is the last camouflage helmet I’m looking at. If this is a no go then I’ll go back to text book helmets or continue saving up. It seems to be in excellent condit

Default Winter Camouflage ND M42

Okay well as I said here is the last camouflage helmet I’m looking at. If this is a no go then I’ll go back to text book helmets or continue saving up. It seems to be in excellent condition and has the liner and chinstrap. To me the liner looks a little out of place but I’m not sure. And the interior seems to have more wear than the exterior. To me it does seem like a helmet that’s too good to be true but of course I couldn’t leave it without asking.

There are more photos if needed.

Thank you for looking

Bodhi

Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42Winter Camouflage ND M42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter Camouflage ND M42
    P
    Many

never really worn with that paint just like the 8k one on Epic artefacts.
    Not one to spend money on.

The best decision is always to wait until one comes along that is definitly what you want. Patience pays off like nothing else in this Hobby.

Summer last year i wanted a an nice conditioned M42, but all the helmets i found where either overpriced, or just plain garbage. First thing this year i found a M42 that was exactly what i was looking for, to a fantastic price, so i am very glad i kept my money and waited.

I have seen more then one Ex-Whitewash selling for reasonable prices, so if you continue searching you will definitly find a nice example which will be exactly what you search for, until then i would recommend to study original examples, so that you will recognize *the one* when its time!

Waiting does seem to be the best option. I’m running these ones past everyone so I can see what’s bad or good about them and try and learn from these helmets. I’m still trying to study and find original examples to look at and I’m still looking at the examples in my books.

Mmmm, that liner looks pretty clean for a helmet that shows lots of use. Note the difference between the condition and colour of the liner compared with the inside of the well used shell. Quite a contrast. Not one that I would be comfortable owning.

And who knows with the white wash. Could have been painted in 1975!?
    Last edited by AndyM35; 01-25-2021 at 01:12 AM.

Uffz. Fix ......... that says a lot, its been 'Fixed' for sure!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

I could have sworn (I'm probably wrong) that we saw a helmet sometime in the last year named to an "Uffz Fix"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I could have sworn (I'm probably wrong) that we saw a helmet sometime in the last year named to an "Uffz Fix"
    Agree MAP.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Agree MAP.
    Both Wrong. We havent seen another one named that
    Z

LOL. JK
    Last edited by PaddyD00; 01-25-2021 at 01:31 PM.