Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would love to get your help in identyfying 2 helmets a relative collected

Article about: Hello there Thanks to MAP for directing me to the right forum to post some pictures of a helmet a relative collected and left to me. I wondered if you might be able to help me and give me an

MAP
    ?

Quote by AlexHelmet View Post
    Thanks MAP, I would really like it go to a good home and have had one or two people contact me about it which is great, they seem like genuine collectors. Frustratingly I have no idea of what a fair market valuation would be and I dont want to offend anyone! Ill have a look online to see if I can find one that sold a similar variant
    I would not even know where to begin to price something like this. Maybe look at Norwegian examples as a guide. Or Finnish. That might be a good starting point. For years the Norwegian examples were dirt cheap and often used to refurbish them back into German helmets for re-enactors. But over the past number of years, original untouched Norwegian examples have become collectible and have increased in value.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would love to get your help in identyfying 2 helmets a relative collected
    P
    Many

Well I’ve offered £225 plus postage for this helmet. I really can’t see it being worth much more than that. I got my Norwegian reissued M35 with original liner & chinstrap, all in excellent condition for £250 & that was this year. I don’t think I can match the sellers asking price which is more than that.

SOLD to you Alexander11!

MAP
    ?

Quote by alexander11 View Post
    Well I’ve offered £225 plus postage for this helmet. I really can’t see it being worth much more than that. I got my Norwegian reissued M35 with original liner & chinstrap, all in excellent condition for £250 & that was this year. I don’t think I can match the sellers asking price which is more than that.
    Quote by AlexHelmet View Post
    SOLD to you Alexander11!
    Guys.

The buying and selling of items is prohibited in the main forum. Please discuss via PM or offline using email.

Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2