MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 german helmet

Article about: What about this ww2 german helmet to me it looks like a M35 since it has the extra air vent peice on it. I doubt it’s original but I’m not really quite sure the spacing between the river and

Default WW2 german helmet

What about this ww2 german helmet to me it looks like a M35 since it has the extra air vent peice on it. I doubt it’s original but I’m not really quite sure the spacing between the river and the air vent hole do not seem right what do you guys think? Also I zoomed in on the photos available and found batch numbers 3564. What do you guys think? Or could it be original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 german helmet   WW2 german helmet  

WW2 german helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 german helmet
    P
    Many

The wire alone would turn me off this one...

Why the wire?

Wire on helmets is usually a great sign it has been embellished at the very least. It is really hard to make out detail with these photos, are these the sellers photos? It almost looks like the wire has the same paint as the shell..

This is one to avoid - Chris is right about the wire. It's the "In thing" at the moment. IMO it has clearly been faked here as well as the liner and probably the chin strap too.
    May I make a suggestion that you download higher res photos (when possible) instead of doing a screenshot from your phone - it will make it easier for us to assist you with any helmets.
    Also - where are you looking for helmets? - we may be able to help you with some dealer sites especially if you tell us where you are from.

Nick