Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal Helmet

Article about: This is the second helmet I’ve been offered, a little more expensive than the last one. It’s a Double Decal of the Luftwaffe. Not an expert with these by any means, it’s a pity that th

Default WW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal Helmet

This is the second helmet I’ve been offered, a little more expensive than the last one. It’s a Double Decal of the Luftwaffe. Not an expert with these by any means, it’s a pity that the adlers head has been scratched away, hopefully wear rather than something that’s been messed with. Anyway let me know what you guys think of it & whether it’s legit or another that’s better to avoid. Thanks so much guys.WW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal HelmetWW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal HelmetWW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal HelmetWW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal HelmetWW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal HelmetWW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal Helmet
    P
    Many

Closeups of both decals would be definitly needed! So far i like it, but better pics are needed for confirmation.

WW2 Luftwaffe M35 Double Decal Helmet

- - ------- - -

Thanks

The view on the eagle is not straight, and head and wings are pretty damaged, but i would say its a good one, i would wait for more experienced opinions though.

The eagle is good but you need a much better pic of the Nat Shield.

MAP
    ?

So far it is looking good. But agree that we need clearer photos to be sure

Not sure if the exterior has been waxed. It is awfully shiny. Maybe just the lighting.
    Last edited by MAP; 02-22-2021 at 03:46 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Doesent really look waxed to me, the smooth paint ones are sometimes very shiny.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Closeups of both decals would be definitly needed! So far i like it, but better pics are needed for confirmation.
    Agree with Adravor. Better photos are needed but looks promising so far. The one liner rivet head next to the eagle appears to have conspicuously matt paint on it. Need better photo of that one and if possible an inspection of the split pins.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

+1 from me - looks promising.
    Although the decals are not perfect, if the price is right as nice helmet.
    nick