Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Wwii german combat m40 helmet nd camo

Article about: Hi forum, I'd like to see your opinions on this ww2 German camo helmet. marked SE 64, lot number 7868. I would love to see what info you guys have on this. I'm not the best at identifying or

Default Wwii german combat m40 helmet nd camo

Hi forum, I'd like to see your opinions on this ww2 German camo helmet. marked SE 64, lot number 7868. I would love to see what info you guys have on this. I'm not the best at identifying original camos but id love to learn more about them. Thank you guys for looking .

Wwii german combat m40 helmet nd camoWwii german combat m40 helmet nd camoWwii german combat m40 helmet nd camoWwii german combat m40 helmet nd camoWwii german combat m40 helmet nd camoWwii german combat m40 helmet nd camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wwii german combat m40 helmet nd camo
    P
    Many

Looks like a very interresting camo helmet. Original?? Very hard to tell. Camo's are a real minefield. It seems that the helmet paint was sanded down, not a good sign.

You need IMO some more detailed pictures. Anyway I like it, it looks promising and most appealing. I think someone with more knowledge could give a better comment.

Cheers Paul

The photos are very poor , if there are no better ones I'd pass.
    Paint looks very thin, there should be a decal under the paint.

?

I’m far from being an expert but my initial reaction from the photos is that it doesn’t look like the camo paint is as old as it should be.

Thank you guys for the reply’s . I asked for better pictures. The dude whose selling it listed it as an original ww2 German heer combat helmet No decal “super rare” lol. Even if it’s a repaint I really love the colors so I might get it I’m not to sure yet. I’ll let you know when the seller responds.

Quote by Tpank10 View Post
    Thank you guys for the reply’s . I asked for better pictures. The dude whose selling it listed it as an original ww2 German heer combat helmet No decal “super rare” lol. Even if it’s a repaint I really love the colors so I might get it I’m not to sure yet. I’ll let you know when the seller responds.
    That helmet left the factory with a decal.

There isn't any depth to the paint as Schwerpunkt says, the impression is of a helmet that has been stripped and then repainted. There are no later scratches, scuff marks over the paint. The sort of wear you'd expect to see on a combat worn helmet just isn't there.