Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Yet another Original one - M42 Heer

Article about: I‘ve had this one for a while. Bought it from an older gentleman in Bavaria who found it while playing in a Bunker in his youth pretty soon after the war. The helmet has no makers mark and

Default Yet another Original one - M42 Heer

I‘ve had this one for a while. Bought it from an older gentleman in Bavaria who found it while playing in a Bunker in his youth pretty soon after the war.

The helmet has no makers mark and only a Lotn. it has a very nice but think Dark Green paintjob. The liner is a complete pigskin example but damaged, for some reason the inner parts are almost black, maybe because of moisture. It only retains the small part of the chinstrap, but the part is complete and in great condition.

Yet another Original one - M42 HeerYet another Original one - M42 HeerYet another Original one - M42 HeerYet another Original one - M42 Heer
    Yet another Original one - M42 HeerYet another Original one - M42 HeerYet another Original one - M42 Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yet another Original one - M42 Heer
    P
    Many

I like it, congratulation to your new helmet

?

a nice one.

A good solid M42 Adravor! With the numeral 1 stamped so hard in the rear skirt, I’d be surprised if it doesn’t show through the steel on the other side!

A

Suprisingly it doesent, quiet the thick steel on this one!

Used and abused, I love it!

IMO a badly assembled stamp set.
    They used 'ganged' stamps such as these to make the marks ( either by hand or in a stamping press ) but same principle so that's why you see light and heavy individual characters.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yet another Original one - M42 Heer  
    Attached Images Attached Images Yet another Original one - M42 Heer 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "