Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 Heer buckles

Article about: One is battlefield found buckle from Kurland Kessel. Denazified one is from German vet family and denazified in POW camp. It is in strange blue coulur, does anyone knows what it means?

?

Thanks Kirby, But I have also witnessed a few things non related bearing the "Eagle M" stamp..
    In fact on this forum.. Alas all fake.. So I suppose that I will keep on with this buckle..
    Do you in your opinion think this is a late war as marked ?
    Thanks again for you input.. Sometimes I wonder how far the fakers will go to fleece collectors..
    It's a shame though.. This ruins or perhaps makes the "Newbie" feel that everything is fake..
    That's why I ask questions.. Again, Thanks Kirby... Gwar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Heer buckles
    P
    Many

?

I've seen some buckles marked with a spurious 'Waffenamt' symbol on the buckle itself, but they were all obviously fake since such markings would, of course, never be on a genuine buckle. Keep a lookout at shows for normal looking Heer buckles with the 'Waffenamt' on the tag, though. I read somewhere that somebody found one being sold as a regular Heer buckle. I'll bet that KM belts can be found that way as well.

All coastal arty buckles I have seen with the KM marked tan have been green buckles. I dont recall ever seeing a proper coastal arty buckle that was the blue colour.
    Ben

?

I have never seen a KM marked tab on a blue/black buckle but later in the war Costal Artillery may have used blue/black buckles. To many dealers want to call them Kriegsmarine or Costal Artillery to pump the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2