Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This belt wehrmacht?

Article about: Hello friends, I need to include this belt. What kind of organization could it be? I'm putting the wehrmacht in the thread. Thank you very much for your help

?

Here is a TR variant with RZM approval..This belt wehrmacht?

And here GDR..

Kasernierte Volkspolizei (KVP) Koppelschloss und Lederkoppel /Belt and buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This belt wehrmacht?
    P
    Many

This is bad evidence! Nobody sewed it like that in 1938 in the Third Reich, this is a homemade alteration from an unknown period, the belt itself is undoubtedly original

?

Quote by colt1911 View Post
    This is bad evidence! Nobody sewed it like that in 1938 in the Third Reich, this is a homemade alteration from an unknown period, the belt itself is undoubtedly original
    Hello,
    Another example please...
    And now it would be good if you showed us some examples of your statement...
    Greetings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This belt wehrmacht?  

?

And here dear Colt... The belt for your DDR DVP buckle...
    Greetings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This belt wehrmacht?  

I looked at the Assmann catalog, indeed, such belts could have several services.

?

Here is an example of a Weimar era belt set I have. I have examples of TR belts from a number of different organizations, both military and political, and none of them are like the belt that started this thread.

Frontheil w/Belt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2