Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.

Article about: Hello! I assume that cast buckles in aluminum were produced in 1939-1940. Maybe someone has other information? It is likely that the tab on the first buckle is supplied in our time from anot

Default Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.

Hello!
    I assume that cast buckles in aluminum were produced in 1939-1940. Maybe someone has other information? It is likely that the tab on the first buckle is supplied in our time from another steel buckle.

Stas.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.   Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.  

Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.   Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cast alum belt buckles by R. S. & S.
    P
    Many

From the top of my head I dont recall seeing a injection molded buckle issued with a support tab, I will have a look
    Ben

?

I would agree with 39 and 40 for RS&S Heer buckles. I have a flat back RS&S Police Buckle with a 42 marked tab. You can find some flat back Luftwaffe that are tabbed.

The Sieper Flatback Heer buckles I know have unmarked leather tabs, the leather tab of this buckle looks original but I don't like the stitch, IMO this leather tab is added