Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Belt

Article about: Hi there! I've bought this belt this morning here in Italy, and it looks to me a genuine one. I'd like to recive some answer to confirm or not the authenticity of the item. Thanks for paying

Default Heer Belt

Hi there! I've bought this belt this morning here in Italy, and it looks to me a genuine one. I'd like to recive some answer to confirm or not the authenticity of the item. Thanks for paying attention.
    Greets from Italy!
    Heer Belt Heer Belt Heer BeltHeer Belt Heer Belt Heer Belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Belt

Both belt and buckle are fine the buckle maker is Richard Sieper & Sohne Ludenscheid
    Ben

Thank you very much!!! Interesting, i've just found out that Skwara is a polish name, probably this belt was given to a soldier who fought in the wh ostbatallionen

If you can tell me the RB number on the belt it would be useful. Thanks!

Nice buy!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Unknown Soldier View Post
    Thank you very much!!! Interesting, i've just found out that Skwara is a polish name, probably this belt was given to a soldier who fought in the wh ostbatallionen
    We have in Germany a lot of people with a Polish surname! Many Polish immigrants came in the beginning of the 20th century for working in the Ruhr area.
    I think your assumption that the belt has a relation to "ostbatallionen" because of a Polish name is a just wild guess.

Best,
    Guido

Adrian Stevenson, thanks for your help, I'll try to find it out, it will be a hard work, because the leather is a bit damaged.

Guido, thanks for sharing with us the history of these Polish immigrants. I've tought to that (since a part of Poland was part of the German empire until ww1), too, but I did not know this history.