Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings

Article about: Hi guys, this interesting buckle finally arrived today. M4/70 Kugel & Fink, Ludenschied with lots of nice markings and maker marks. Reading the Lexicon of the Wehrmacht, I believe that u

?

Default Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings

Hi guys, this interesting buckle finally arrived today. M4/70 Kugel & Fink, Ludenschied with lots of nice markings and maker marks.

Reading the Lexicon of the Wehrmacht, I believe that unit marking is as follows:

10th Kompanie - 82nd Jaeger-Regimenter - II Erganzungs Battaillon

Link:

Infanterieregiment 82 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings   Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings  

Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings   Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings  

Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings
    P
    Many

Good buckle Jeff, not an easy maker to get hold of and the added bonus of being unit marked. And in good condition
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben, it has a lot of goodies and for an early buckle the tab is in great shape! And a maker I did not have so I'm very pleased with it!

Jeff

thats a v/nice one.

?

Very nice overall condition from a seldom seen maker. Good looking tab and a big plus being unit marked. It is a keeper.

Hello,

think like it is a must have .

Nice buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

That's a nice one that's got a lot going for it. I like the marking that G.K&F used.

?

Thanks guys! Yes, a lot of interesting markings on this one, and I would have grabbed it even without the unit markings

Nice one!

?

Hello Weller,
    Is not the 10.Kompanie,Jäger Regiment 82 ~10.J.R.82 II ~ rather the 10 en.Kompanie, Infanterie Regiment 82( Infanterieregiment 82 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht) of the Wehrmacht, the II stands for 2 end.sets (the German Army soldiers had' 3 sets of Buckle'Which belonged to his equipment, these were marked as here with Roman numerals after the unit marking...