Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle for review

Article about: Hello everyone - I assume this this is a good steel buckle form JC Maedicke. Purchased from a collector friend and I like it because of the condition. I have one other (aluminum) Heer buckle

?

Default Heer Buckle for review

Hello everyone - I assume this this is a good steel buckle form JC Maedicke. Purchased from a collector friend and I like it because of the condition. I have one other (aluminum) Heer buckle that looks like it’s been to hell and back (lol) … so it’s nice to display the 2 variants side by side. I welcome your thoughts. Thank you, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle for review   Heer Buckle for review  

Heer Buckle for review   Heer Buckle for review  

Heer Buckle for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle for review
    P
    Many

?

Nice steel buckle by J C Maedicke, Berlin in very good condition. Maedicke leather tabs are interesting in that the maker stamp is not in same location compared to most other makers, and can be upside down like on your buckle.

?

Thank you for the feedback , I was wondering about that upside down stamp ! Dan

?

CW Motz, Brandenburg and Schmole & Comp, Menden also stamped tabs in a similiar way. Could be a few others. Some Heer buckle experts here may have more information.

Nice buckle and in great condition. In ref to the stamping nothing strange there, it happened, the person you stamped it had a bad day!
    Ben