Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Painted Steel Buckle H.A. 41 Hermann Aurich

Article about: I picked up a while back. It arrived on a later made belt with RBNr. It retains much of the painted finish but shows a fair amount of wear on the front. From the list of makers it is shown a

John

The maker H.A is Heinrich Arld like I said in my first post, Aurich maker mark is totally different, look in the rear roundel picture of the Aurich buckle you will faintly see the Aurich maker mark and the year, I will try and find a better picture, also the Aurich eagle is unique, there is nothing else like it
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Painted Steel Buckle H.A. 41 Hermann Aurich
    P
    Many

See post #4, shows you the Aurich buckles and there is a 43 dated year of manufacture and maker mark clearly visible

Maker Profiles
    Ben

Does all this maker sense John? Dont get confused, two easy makers to recognise and separate, if you need more help let me know
    Ben

Thank you Ben. My apologies for not understanding. No need to find and additional photo. I now understand the differences. I was confused as the makers seem to change the style or location of markings. So I thought the 42 dated one you posted may have marked differently than my 41. I now understand the differences. Thanks for taking the time to help me understand. I am a bit of a slow learner.
    John

Most welcome mate as long as you understand
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2