Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My First Heer Belt Buckle

Article about: Hello all, I bought this Heer Belt Buckle a few weeks back at auction. I can't say I know much about these as I've never came across a reasonably priced one until the auction. I went ahead a

Default My First Heer Belt Buckle

Hello all, I bought this Heer Belt Buckle a few weeks back at auction. I can't say I know much about these as I've never came across a reasonably priced one until the auction. I went ahead and picked it up and just wanted to get opinions on it here; I believe it to be a good honest piece but always like to get others' advice (I forgot to take a picture of the back of the buckle itself, the buckle is starting to rust in the back so removing the buckle is a slight pain but I'll try to get a picture of it up tomorrow)

My First Heer Belt BuckleMy First Heer Belt BuckleMy First Heer Belt BuckleMy First Heer Belt Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Heer Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Belt and buckle are all good to my eyes.
    I'm not great at spot looking on buckle makers though.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Belt and buckle are all good to my eyes.
    I'm not great at spot looking on buckle makers though.
    Thanks for the reply! I had the thing unhooked and spent 10 minutes putting it back together then remembered I forgot to check the back for any markings lol, will have to check tomorrow!

Give it a spray with a silicone spray

Looks fine, when you get the chance do detailed pics of the buckle front and rear and will try and get you a maker
    Ben