MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New addition to the collection (with marked belt)

Article about: Hi guys, I always like these heer belts and buckles, I just can’t get enough of them. I saw this one and thought it would be a nice addition. I noticed that the belt had some kind of marki

Default New addition to the collection (with marked belt)

Hi guys,

I always like these heer belts and buckles, I just can’t get enough of them.

I saw this one and thought it would be a nice addition.

I noticed that the belt had some kind of markings (see the last two pictures), from the soldier itself (it seems).

From what I can read (and it’s pretty difficult) it states: KG15UR639. (I tried to give the picture a different shadow so that it would be a bit easier to read).

Opinions or help are always welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition to the collection (with marked belt)   New addition to the collection (with marked belt)  

New addition to the collection (with marked belt)   New addition to the collection (with marked belt)  

New addition to the collection (with marked belt)   New addition to the collection (with marked belt)  

New addition to the collection (with marked belt)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition to the collection (with marked belt)
    P
    Many

?

Nice belt and buckle but the tab is sewn on backwards. The maker and date match the buckle. I guess it could have left the factor like this.

Thanks for your reply Kirby !

I agree with you on the tab, it has the same maker, date, got some wear to it and the stitching doesn’t appear to be redone.