Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated

Article about: Considering getting one of these two Heer steel buckles with tab. Would really like to hear opinions on if they are original or not. Also which of the two would be a better choice and why. T

Default Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated

Considering getting one of these two Heer steel buckles with tab. Would really like to hear opinions on if they are original or not. Also which of the two would be a better choice and why. Thanks.

First one is ESL 41 (E. Schneider Lüdenscheid)

Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated

The second is B&N 42 (Berg & Nolte Lüdenscheid)

Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on these Two Heer Buckles Greatly Appreciated
    P
    Many

?

Hello, both are original, the second question is dependent on personal preference.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I agree with Gwar original buckles in similar condition and similar worth , the election is yours

Thanks for your input. I may still look into getting one of the previous two buckles. Just found this one and got it in the meantime. Hopefully I did okay and it is also an original. The leather tab seems a bit soft but the actual buckle is much more displayable condition wise.

N&H 1940 on the buckle/Noelle Hueck Lüdenscheid 1941 on the leather tab

Two nice combat veterans
    Ben