Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some steel buckles.

Article about: I recently was able to increase my number of Heer steel buckles. These are the recent arrivals. From left to right in the group shot: 1. Hermann Aurich, Dresden. 2. Ernst Schneider Lüdensche

TWS
    ?

Default Some steel buckles.

I recently was able to increase my number of Heer steel buckles. These are the recent arrivals. From left to right in the group shot: 1. Hermann Aurich, Dresden. 2. Ernst Schneider Lüdenscheid 3. G.H. Osang, Dresden (belt is maker marked Richard Ehrhardt, Pössneck).

Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.Some steel buckles.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some steel buckles.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very very nice Todd. Of course you need a nice collection of buckles to put on all those tunics
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very very nice Todd. Of course you need a nice collection of buckles to put on all those tunics
    Thanks! I do, but the overwhelming majority were aluminum. Now it's still majority aluminum but the balance of alum. vs. steel is a bit better. Collector OCD or file under "justifications we make to ourselves to buy more stuff".
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Three nice buckles and to boot three of the harder makers to get hold of, very nice indeed
    Ben

?

They all look like keepers.������

Hello,
    Two almost new and one full of character....congrats they're very nice
    Belts seem to be nice as well...
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

TWS
    ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Two almost new and one full of character....congrats they're very nice
    Belts seem to be nice as well...
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks
    Thank-you sir. Yes, the H. Aurich buckle and belt seem to be barely worn (if at all, could just be storage/age) and the E. Schneider buckle with tab is completely unworn but showing a few small storage scuffs.
    The G.H. Osang buckle with Richard Ehrhardt belt is a bit salty and I love that too. A piece that was actually worn quite a bit and was witness to history.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."