Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unit Marked Heer Belts

Article about: Gents This thread is for posting any unit marked belts you have. Post what you have and we can compile a list of regimental marked belts.

Default Unit Marked Heer Belts

Gents

This thread is for posting any unit marked belts you have. Post what you have and we can compile a list of regimental marked belts.

J.R 105
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unit Marked Heer Belts
    P
    Many

105th Infantry Regiment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unit Marked Heer Belts   Unit Marked Heer Belts  

Ben

Good Evening all. This belt in my collection has an unreadable maker and date is possibly1943. The other markings are maybe 6.II / Pz R ???R.R.?. There is a number 4 superimposed on the first R also. The belt has a black exterior finish and is somewhat worn. None of the buckles I acquired in this package fits the condition of this belt. Any help is appreciated. I have a few more with units and or names on the interior. Will post as I get more of the stuff sorted out.

Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts
    Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts

Hello. I'll show you some examples from my collection.Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts

Rare manufacturerUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts

An amazing coincidence.Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts

There were tankers, we will add artillery.Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts

Sorry for the number of photos, but such rare things should be given special attention.Unit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer BeltsUnit Marked Heer Belts
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unit Marked Heer Belts   Unit Marked Heer Belts  

Unit Marked Heer Belts   Unit Marked Heer Belts  

Unit Marked Heer Belts  

?

Great examples. I have never owned a unit matched set with the tab and belt.

TWS
    ?

Not the best photo, but here is one of mine. I had purchased my Schützen Regiment 1 Waffenrock in the early 90's. Just a couple years ago I happened by a friend's table at the MAX show to chat and he said "Check out this unit marked belt". To my delight, it was stamped not only to SR1, but to the exact Kompanie as my Waffenrock. Of course I bought it from him.

Unit Marked Heer Belts

EDIT: You'll need to click on the photo to get a good look at the unit stamp.
    Last edited by TWS; 02-22-2021 at 10:44 PM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast