Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)

Article about: Hallo, fresh find, WH Buckle marked H. Arld, Nuernberg 1940 with belt from 1935 Neu Ulm, with the designation of the unit F.Tr.S. 1.Kp Regards Jirka

Default WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)

Hallo,
    fresh find, WH Buckle marked H. Arld, Nuernberg 1940 with belt from 1935 Neu Ulm, with the designation of the unit F.Tr.S. 1.Kp

Regards Jirka
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)   WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)  

WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)   WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)  

WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)   WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH Buckle with belt (H. Arld, Nuernberg)
    P
    Many

?

Hello jirka,
    Charming buckle...
    In my opinion the belt is more like Reichswehr from the manufacturer Kern, Kläger &Cie in Neu Ulm..
    I can't say anything about the unit marking, but it should be from before 1939..
    Regards
    The kabl

Hello Kabl
    I agree, the belt will be Reichswehr. But they have been found together. The unit is also a mystery to me.

Could it be the unit? Fahr or Feld Truppenschule?

?

Hello jirka,
    "Fahrtruppenschule" , since 1939 with "Fahrtruppen-Lehrabteilung" in Hannover?!? I don't know! "Feldtruppenschule" (Field troop school”) =I have no record of this

TWS
    ?

Nice belt and buckle.

My vote is Fahrtruppenschule.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Ab 1926 wurde in der Reichswehr die Motorisierung auch der Nachschubdienste geplant, sie kam jedoch erst mit Aufbau der Wehrmacht ab 1935 zum Tragen. Ausbildungs- und Einsatzgrundsätze wurden zunächst beim Fahrausbildungskommando der Kavallerieschule in Hannover gelehrt, ab 1937 entstand dann die Heeres-Nachschubschule (ab 1938 Fahrtruppenschule, ab 1939 mit Fahrtruppen-Lehrabteilung) als eigenständige Ausbildungseinrichtung.

From 1926 onwards, motorization of the supply services was planned in the Reichswehr, but this only came into effect with the build-up of the Wehrmacht in 1935. Training and operational principles were initially taught at the driver training command of the cavalry school in Hanover, and from 1937 onwards the army supply school (from 1938 a driving troop school, from 1939 with a driving troop training department) was established as an independent training facility.

?

Hello,
    That would be an option....

Look at the hook, I would have said the belt is RW
    Ben