Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assman?

Article about: Hi gents. Have come across this ges gesch marked buckle. It does also have a 17. I am unsure to be honest. There is a difference in the way the Mark's have been applied. Maybe I'm over think

?

Default Assman?

Hi gents. Have come across this ges gesch marked buckle. It does also have a 17. I am unsure to be honest. There is a difference in the way the Mark's have been applied. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Have had a look and have seen a couple marked close to this but not the same. Most tend to have the RZM mark aswell. Maybe my poor eyesight! Appreciate your thoughts and as always thanks a lot for your time and knowledge. Assman?Assman?Assman?Assman?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assman?
    P
    Many

?

Nice original buckle with one of the many combinations of marking. I don't recall seeing this combination but all the different marking makes HJ buckles interesting.

Dear Allan,

I think what has been shown is simply one of the variant marked, early period nickle silver HJ's by Assmann.

It would appear that the two Assmann marks (left side looking on) and the RZM logo (right side looking on) have and for whatever reason, been ground out.

Regards and best wishes,

David

As stated very nice buckle indeed
    Ben

?

Thanks guys. Looking closer can see what you mean David. Why we will never know!

?

David, Great observation !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "