Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belt Buckle Need help

Article about: Hey guys my brother asked me to post this belt buckle to see if it is real or a repro. It's Stamped with the RZM and code M/4/27. I have seen these with the RZM and maker cast into the buckl

Default Belt Buckle Need help

Hey guys my brother asked me to post this belt buckle to see if it is real or a repro. It's Stamped with the RZM and code M/4/27. I have seen these with the RZM and maker cast into the buckle. Not sure about the stamp in the buckle.

Belt Buckle Need help Belt Buckle Need help Belt Buckle Need help Belt Buckle Need help Belt Buckle Need help Belt Buckle Need help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt Buckle Need help
    P
    Many

Just moved the thread to the buckle forum, nice original buckle by Overhoff & Cie
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Just moved the thread to the buckle forum, nice original buckle by Overhoff & Cie
    Sorry, I'm learning where to post things still. I seen the HJ forum and thought to post it here.

?

thanks for posting it.

Quote by toot View Post
    thanks for posting it.
    No problem I have tons of stuff picked up from my dad in the 70's and 80's, then me and my brother have been collecting 25 years. Just not getting back in to collecting again when I can afford things. In the meantime I want to share my stuff with others and authenticate it so I can learn to be proficient as you guys at what to look for.