Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The black DJ buckles

Article about: by popular request I am starting this thread to show and discuss black DJ buckles. Please only post black DJ here to keep the thread on track. These enigmatic buckles are beautiful and myste

Buckle #9- Black box silver rune 35mm
    The black DJ buckles
    The black DJ buckles
    The black DJ buckles
    The black DJ buckles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The black DJ buckles
    P
    Many

?

Brilliant. Thank you very much, Chad! It's not every day one can see such an array of black DJ buckles. I do not have any black ones (anymore), but # 5 and # 11 look familiar

One from me, I think this might belong to Guido, came through my hands at some point
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The black DJ buckles   The black DJ buckles  

Last edited by Ben Evans; 04-06-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    Ben

?

Bid on a couple of these from Angolia's collection. Someone wanted them more than I did. Here is one my buddy Garry got at the SOS. I had never seen one with a gold rune but I have been told this pattern did exist. The prong bar isn't painted.
    Attached Images Attached Images The black DJ buckles  The black DJ buckles 

Great Chad collection and thanks for the demo !!! I have two, one from a selection by D. North. You will see them on the collage.The black DJ buckles

great buckles guys, love them all !! Zeppelin we should start a new thread on the diamond buckles soon!

Mr. Chad, it is very hard for me to catch up with you in buckle HJ / DJ, but I have created a new thread in the Wehrmacht, Welcome. PS I have always admired your collection and your knowledge !!!

?

Chad knows. his stuff on HJ and DJ. He Did a seminar on them at the MAXX show at least 10 years ago. Great collection Zep.

I wouldn't mind having one of those lovely black DJ buckles myself..

?

Those are cool, there is one nearby, but how would you tell if it was painted post or pre war?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2