Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DJ - Small and Pebbled

Article about: Here is a DJ buckle that I recently looked at from a well known seller. The buckle is "sold", but I wanted to share with fellow collectors. Not a buckle I recall seeing before, and

?

Default DJ - Small and Pebbled

Here is a DJ buckle that I recently looked at from a well known seller. The buckle is "sold", but I wanted to share with fellow collectors. Not a buckle I recall seeing before, and the seller states a maker. Perhaps an example is in a book I do not have. Thought this could be an interesting buckle for discussion . Link with pics.

Small Hitler Youth Deutsche Jungvolk Buckle by Overhoff & Cie – Griffin Militaria

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ - Small and Pebbled   DJ - Small and Pebbled  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ - Small and Pebbled
    P
    Many

In my opinion, post war Bundeswehr with a do it yourself Sig Rune super glued on.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

David, always nice to hear from you, and you quickly nailed this one. Great that members that are not actively collecting can add so much value, I guess I'm now one of them too - I think. Best Regards - Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Perhaps these images and this link may be of interest to some.

Branscheid Kunststoff- + Metallwaren | OLC | Schnallen | Karabinerhaken | Ringe | Haken | Verbindungselemente

By the way, I still have and thank goodness, a drastically reduced buckle collection and I am still collecting.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Interesting link David - thanks. Yes, some of the best buckles in my collection I bought from you a few years back, and of course I still have them. I recently bought my first buckle in a few years and many of the buckle guys seemed to have missed it, or didn't appreciate it etc. Oh well. Perhaps I'll take a group pics of the Austrian buckles and then take a break here. Cheers.

HJ - M4/97 Friedrich Orth, Wien

Should not Griffin Militaria had a closer look on this before putting in the shop?……
    Slow for me also here Jeff but Im also still looking around.