Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles

Article about: by Ben Evans HJ fake Is the M4/24 fake a steel version made to look like the zinc one produced? The front looks like steel but the back looks like injection molded zinc.

?

I was checking out some bayonets and daggers on a certain auction site, when I came across a particular seller that seemed a little more than questionable.

After checking out some of his previously sold items, I came across this "original" belt buckle which didn't quite seem right.

Fake HJ/DJ BucklesFake HJ/DJ BucklesFake HJ/DJ Buckles

This thread helped identify it as one of the "Assman" fakes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake HJ/DJ Buckles
    P
    Many

Default Rzm 183

Next Fake to the list
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake HJ/DJ Buckles   Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles   Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  

?

Another HJ buckle stamped with maker Matthias Salcher & Söhne, Wagstadt - this time with a crank catch. Looks like a reproduction fake to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake HJ/DJ Buckles   Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  

Fake DJ buckle with "Full Title" Berge & Nolte markings

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  
    Ben

?

Very similiar to the HJ fake in post #43, but without the RZM m/183 bogus maker stamp.

Fake HJ/DJ Buckles  

?

Not exactly sure where to post this one, so here we go. Description is "Adolf Hitler Static Swastika Belt Buckle". Listed by a Forum Sponsor and sold for 175 USD. If I'm missing something here do please let me know, otherwise, I've never seen one like this one

Quote by weller View Post
    Not exactly sure where to post this one, so here we go. Description is "Adolf Hitler Static Swastika Belt Buckle". Listed by a Forum Sponsor and sold for 175 USD. If I'm missing something here do please let me know, otherwise, I've never seen one like this one
    Oh wowsers!!! Cartoon time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5