Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel

Article about: Gents, Here is another recent arrival once again obtained from a recent auction. It is Hitler Jugend Buckle made by the firm: Wilhelm Schroder and Co. /Ludenschied I'm not sure as to the rar

Default Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel

Gents,

Here is another recent arrival once again obtained from a recent auction. It is Hitler Jugend Buckle made by the firm: Wilhelm Schroder and Co. /Ludenschied

I'm not sure as to the rarity of the Manufacturer but the price was right and decided to make the purchase. Yet another piece to go into the cabinet. Thank you for your interest!

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel   Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel  

Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel   Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel  

Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel
    P
    Many

?

Nice honest set !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gwar,

Thank you my friend!

Joel

?

Nice original set. I have one just like it but I think the guy who stamped yours was hungover.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel  

?

Nice HJ set that has likely been together a long time. Here are a few pics of another Schroder buckle - photos courtesy of Markus. This guy must have really been hungover and it was a Monday morning
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel   Hitler Jugend Koppelschloss und Gürtel  

Gents,

Thank you for your kind words! It is certainly a plausible assumption that the factory worker was hungover. I'm with you on it being built on a Friday or Monday!

Regards,

Joel