Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

HJ belt buckle

Article about: I found this belt buckle at a neighborhood yard sale yesterday. I'm no expert on buckles by no means, and I thought it was a neat piece to pick up.

Default HJ belt buckle

I found this belt buckle at a neighborhood yard sale yesterday. I'm no expert on buckles by no means, and I thought it was a neat piece to pick up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ belt buckle   HJ belt buckle  

HJ belt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ belt buckle
    P
    Many

A nice transitional buckle! I would be super happy to get that at a yard sale! Good score. Congrats.

Brian

Well know fake

Thanks for the info on the buckle. I don't collect them, and have no knowledge on the the subject. For $10 I figured I couldn't go wrong either way.

Thanks for the correction Ivan was just researching it after the fact. Sorry HC for the misinformation.

Fake Assmann Marked HJ Buckle

?

Ivan is correct, Under the prong bar in this configuration is the "Tell".. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ belt buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

For comparison, here is an example of an original with the nice multiple Assmann stampings. Note difference in catch and ears etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ belt buckle   HJ belt buckle  

HJ belt buckle  

Hello,

that's a late war configured steel buckle with early stamp ,like on a nickel silver buckle ..................

The round wings are another reason for fake ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Right Markus and Gwar,
    A "round wings" Fake ...
    Here a Original Assmann (Steghakenfang)...

Regards
    kabl

HJ belt buckle