Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Original denazified Assmann?

Article about: Hello Forum, I´ve come upon this HJ buckle, and i´m not certain if its original, i have seen similar pieces that where sold as "early RZM 17-Assmann buckles, but i would still like yo

Default Original denazified Assmann?

Hello Forum,
    I´ve come upon this HJ buckle, and i´m not certain if its original, i have seen similar pieces that where sold as "early RZM 17-Assmann buckles, but i would still like your Opinions.
    Regards,
    Adravor

Original denazified Assmann?Original denazified Assmann?Original denazified Assmann?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original denazified Assmann?
    P
    Many

?

From the photos provided, the buckle looks original. The fake version of this buckle has the markings under the prong bar - can see several examples in the Fake HJ buckle thread. Are there any RZM and/or leather maker stampings on the belt? Here are a few pics of my original example for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original denazified Assmann?   Original denazified Assmann?  

Original denazified Assmann?  

I dont own it yet, but i asked the seller if it has stamps on the belt, thank you very much for your opinion!

According to the Seller the Belt has a hundred stamped on its end, but no other stamps.

The most frequent stamp is the Assmann buckle. 100 is the length of the belt.

The Seller searched a bit and found another marking, its not redable, but it looks like a period belt to me, as i´ve seen these kind of stamps on Originals.
    Original denazified Assmann?Original denazified Assmann?Original denazified Assmann?

His photographic skills could be better... but i think he trys his best...

The belt is not from this buckle.

I agree it's a combat belt

?

Here is a thread with the type of belt for HJ buckles. See post #4 and other examples here: RZM Leather Belt Markings