Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help with steel Luft buckle

Article about: Welcome to the forum, and a great hobby. The guys in here will help out with any buckles, post pics in here before buying...

?

Default Help with steel Luft buckle

Hi! This is my first post here, but I've been doing a lot of reading and studying on the various forum sections, especially the fakes. I'm a new collector, though, so I don't always get that instant feeling of good/bad when looking at an item, which is why I'm asking for help today.

Someone offered me this steel Luft buckle, and I feel it's a bit dubious. The rust just doesn't look right to me. It's being offered alongside a DAK pith shield that looks good. What do you guys think?

Help with steel Luft buckleHelp with steel Luft buckle

Thank you very much in advance, and also for the excellent learning tool that you provide with this forum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with steel Luft buckle
    P
    Many

Hi Emo and a big welcome to the forum your buckle is original and for me it was made by Dransfeld & Co Menden, attaches is one for example
    Attached Images Attached Images Help with steel Luft buckle  Help with steel Luft buckle  Help with steel Luft buckle  Help with steel Luft buckle 
    Ben

?

Wow, many thanks, Mr. Evans, for the welcome and reply! I've seen so many fake buckles with rust, that I've gotten a little gun shy about it. Thank you again for clearing this up!

Most welcome mate
    Ben

If you think it's fake send it to me!..

Jan
    ?

Welcome to the Forum, what a nice way to enter

Best,

Jan

what a nice start a goody.

?

Welcome to the forum. A nice first buckle. It sounds like your starting off right. You will find a lot of valuable information on the forums.

Buckles are my favorite TR collectable and for the price of a couple of common daggers you can have a nice little collection of buckles.

All the best

Kirby

?

Thanks to all! For the record, I haven't yet purchased the buckle, but I am negotiating with the seller at the moment. If I get it, it will be my first buckle.

Kirby, I enjoy buckles also, but the fakes seem a bit harder to detect than those in other fields, which is why I haven't tested the waters until now. I hope to not become addicted! To date, I've only purchased some awards and a few other assorted items.

Good Luft buckle Ben identified the maker buckles will grow on you. Welcome to a great forum. timothy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast