Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle

Article about: Hi all, I picked this up locally, and get very scared with some of the local stuff that comes up, this was apparently from German E-Bay, so I would love to get some confirmation one way or t

Default JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle

Hi all,

I picked this up locally, and get very scared with some of the local stuff that comes up, this was apparently from German E-Bay,
    so I would love to get some confirmation one way or the other if this is a good'un or not....

Thanks for looking !

Cheers

Bob (the tab has a very faint 1942 date on it).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle   JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle  

JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle   JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle  

JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle   JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement JFS Other Ranks tan Luftwaffe belt buckle
    P
    Many

?

Just an observation, it is odd that the leather tongue and buckle are in worn condition yet the stitching looks almost new.. I would say a big berry fake, JMO of course.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi Gwar,

Yes and you answered just as I was about to say exactly that, I did some searching and came to the same conclusion, it is the so called "Big berry fake"

I had my suspicions, but it was a late night trade, and I can return it to where it came from, and thanks for your prompt reply mate, as always, greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Bob

It is indeed a big berry fake with added tab and aged
    Ben

I agree 100% fake