Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Luft Buckle - Maker ?

Article about: Not mine and on the pricey side, but is for sale. Can't seem to match the maker mark to the list on the makers thread here, and the Angolia book has one like it but the maker is not stated.

?

Whittmann is considered one of the better dealers but he is a dagger guy so I am sure he doesn't know buckles like he does daggers. People have posted they have emailed him about fake buckles and he doesn't remove them. If this is true it says something about him. It would have to be a buckle I really wanted before I would buy from Whittmann. All his buckles are prices around 30% higher than I can find elsewhere .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Buckle - Maker ?
    P
    Many

Kirby, I have emailed him in the past ref fake SS buckles, he has still sold them anyway! And I agree he is expensive!
    Ben

?

A real shame about Wittman. I've seen him in Youtube videos, and I always get a bad feeling from him. Every dealer has fakes now and then, but not removing them once it's pointed out is shameful.

Something of note perhaps is the strange die flaw on the fake Luftwaffe buckles. Both fakes discussed in this thread have it, and I've seen it on others as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4