Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

Article about: Hello. I have been looking to buy such a buckle for some time. There are many Luftwaffe buckles on the sites, but this manufacturer Dransfeld is always sold. Although they are not marked and

?

Default Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

Hello. I have been looking to buy such a buckle for some time. There are many Luftwaffe buckles on the sites, but this manufacturer Dransfeld is always sold. Although they are not marked and not very precisely made, I think that the buckles of this manufacturer are sought after by collectors and hold relatively high prices. After looking at the Dransfeld steel buckles shown on the forum, I think this buckle is genuine. Please give an opinion. Thanks Georgi.Luftwaffe buckle  DransfeldLuftwaffe buckle  DransfeldLuftwaffe buckle  Dransfeld

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe buckle  Dransfeld
    P
    Many

?

Condition is above average and would be a nice acquisition.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice Luftwaffe steel buckle and leather tab. Dransfeld is a good maker to collect. Here is my 1940 example

Luft Buckle - 1940 Dransfeld

Very nice buckle which shows all the features typically found by this maker, very nice buckle indeed
    Ben

?

Hello. The buckle has been ordered and delivered. I am also showing a small collection of Dransfeld buckles.

Thanks Georgi.Luftwaffe buckle  DransfeldLuftwaffe buckle  DransfeldLuftwaffe buckle  Dransfeld