Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle

Article about: I picked this up locally today, virtually mint condition, I think it is a good one, but would appreciate comments thanks.... (I have heard that the eagles on the repro's are just marginally

Default Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle

I picked this up locally today, virtually mint condition, I think it is a good one, but would appreciate comments thanks....

(I have heard that the eagles on the repro's are just marginally too big and the wings touch the inner rim of the circular part of the buckle).

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle   Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle  

Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle   Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle  

Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle
    P
    Many

I heard from a very experienced collector this morning, and he gave the buckle a thumbs up, I am happy with it.

It looks good on a mannequin.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle  

Its a nice 2nd pattern buckle & brocade, whats nice about it is the silver frosting is mostly present on it prob 99% of it
    Ben

?

Excellent brocade. I had a identical one about 25 years ago. I would still have it if it was as nice as this one.

Thanks for the confirmation guys, appreciate your time to look at my photos and comment.

Best wishes

Bob

hvm
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I heard from a very experienced collector this morning, and he gave the buckle a thumbs up, I am happy with it.

It looks good on a mannequin.

Cheers

Bob
    Is that your collection? Very nice Luftwaffe display!

Quote by hvm View Post
    Is that your collection? Very nice Luftwaffe display!
    This is just a small part of Bob's wonderful collection!! He holds a truly great collection..
    Bob congrats on that lovely lufty belt.. A one looker for sure.

Thanks Herr Oberstløjtnant ... and you also 'hvm', I have a few photos of my collection posted in the collections part of this forum if you would
    like to see some more mate...

Best wishes

Bob

hvm
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Thanks Herr Oberstløjtnant ... and you also 'hvm', I have a few photos of my collection posted in the collections part of this forum if you would
    like to see some more mate...

Best wishes

Bob
    I will definitely look them up. Love to get some inspiration for my future displays. (I don't have that much to diplay yet)