Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Paul Cramer M4/44

Article about: Added this rare Paul Cramer Luftwaffe to my collection. Cramer is the only manufacturer to mark their military buckles with their M4/44 code. This completes my set of Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine

?

Default Paul Cramer M4/44

Added this rare Paul Cramer Luftwaffe to my collection. Cramer is the only manufacturer to mark their military buckles with their M4/44 code. This completes my set of Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine and Heer. The Heer buckles aren't that hard to find. The Kriegsmarine is scarce but the Luftwaffe is probably this hardest one to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paul Cramer M4/44   Paul Cramer M4/44  

Paul Cramer M4/44   Paul Cramer M4/44  

Paul Cramer M4/44  
    Last edited by kirby; 04-19-2019 at 03:01 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul Cramer M4/44
    P
    Many

Outstanding buckle, very nice!

I missed this when you posted it it. GREAT buckles. Congratulations to the nice set

Very nice Kirby and indeed a hard buckle to come by
    Ben

I have a M4/44 Heer buckle in my collection and I know the KM buckle but is the first M4/44 marked LW bucke that I've seen
    Congrats Kirby

?

Glad this thread was pulled back up. I was pleased to complete my set of M/44 military buckles. I thought one was posted on WAF but I haven’t been able to find it. Glad you like it.

?

Glad this thread was pulled back up. I was pleased to complete my set of M/44 military buckles. I thought one was posted on WAF but I haven’t been able to find it. Glad you like it.

?

Just going through some of the older posts! This is one hell of a buckle Kirby, nice score. This maker is on my wish list.