Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ulbricht

Article about: I have been looking for a mint second pattern tabbed Luftwaffe.You seldom ever see one of these in great condition. These are kind of like finding a tabbed aluminum Heer with lots of paint.

?

Default Ulbricht

I have been looking for a mint second pattern tabbed Luftwaffe.You seldom ever see one of these in great condition. These are kind of like finding a tabbed aluminum Heer with lots of paint. A plus is the buckle is marked for ULBRICHT Wein 38. I found a thread of WFA that says ULBRICHT is a retailer and the buckle was actually produced by Assmann. In 39 the buckles got a more traditional marking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulbricht   Ulbricht  

Ulbricht   Ulbricht  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ulbricht
    P
    Many

?

This is the 39 marking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulbricht  

Hi. Very nice buckle

?

Hello Kirby,
    Indeed, a remarkable buckle...
    I envy you.....
    Assmann made and Ulbricht sold...
    I know the story that way too

Regards
    kabl

Great buckle Kirby and a good way to gain a contract, buy from Assmann/Overhoff put on your own tab
    Ben

?

Glad you guys like it. 1938 was when Germany annexed Austria, so there was probably some stuff going on with German and Austrian companies. I found a RAD buckle from this company and the buckle is marked U 40. It has the same Assmann prongs.