MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Collection of DDR arm badges/shields

Article about: Recently I've been trying to collect all the different DDR sleeve shields. I've only collected the ones that have this particular shape. It is my understanding that the Berlin police badge w

Default Collection of DDR arm badges/shields

Recently I've been trying to collect all the different DDR sleeve shields. I've only collected the ones that have this particular shape. It is my understanding that the Berlin police badge was never issued, but it was manufactured. I could still get the rest of the Fähnrich shields and all the other Forst shields for other ranks, but I'm contempt with one of each. There are also three other variants of the Grenzschutz shield, with varying designs of the emblem. Sorry about the camera flash, I'm not a very good photographer...

-Joel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of DDR arm badges/shields
    P
    Many

Very nice mate, i've never seen the forest shield before.

Very nicely displayed Joel. I regret to say that all my badges and the like, are stored away in in sets of drawers. I simply have no room for anything else to display on the walls.

Cheers,
    Steve

Thanks Steve! Yeah, space is a scarce resource when you're collecting this stuff...

Very nie collection! are you still looking fo more Shields to complete it? which one?

regards

Quote by Gugreze View Post
    Very nie collection! are you still looking fo more Shields to complete it? which one?

regards
    Thanks, I could always expand it. There are still the other Fähnrich badges and Forst badges with different amount of stars/acorns. And the alternate versions of the Grenzschutz one.

-Joel