MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

DDR Dummy's

Article about: Selection of shots from the past All rubbish and a big job making sure they are rotated correctly!

Hoping you could help identify this pouch i received today. It was sold as a "butt pack" but i can't seem to find much more than that about it. The inside structure has three cells, one of which folds forward to give access to the actual bottom of the pouch and one of the smaller cells has two strange foam pieces fixed in the bottom of it. The pouch is large enough to hold several bottles of water and has a small side compartment. Still looking to get one of the larger two buckle magazine pouches like in your photos. Thanks

DDR Dummy's

DDR Dummy's

DDR Dummy's

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Dummy's
    P
    Many

Quote by magnetom View Post
    Hoping you could help identify this pouch i received today. It was sold as a "butt pack" but i can't seem to find much more than that about it. The inside structure has three cells, one of which folds forward to give access to the actual bottom of the pouch and one of the smaller cells has two strange foam pieces fixed in the bottom of it. The pouch is large enough to hold several bottles of water and has a small side compartment. Still looking to get one of the larger two buckle magazine pouches like in your photos. Thanks

DDR Dummy's

DDR Dummy's

DDR Dummy's
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is an East German gas mask pouch.

Lots of surplus sellers have these. They make for great bags to bring on camping/hunting trips.

Best regards- Jarret

I was going to say maybe the UTV gas mask bag

Outstanding, thank you! Now i can properly store my M10 without the Czech bag

Yep, that is a late pattern respirator haversack.

Regards
    Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Few extras, late combat shirt UTV, winter jacket & para (thought I had better shots!)

Nice collection, René!

I personally prefer uniforms from the eighties era, like yours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3