MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

DDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmet

Article about: Well, once more I find myself saying "I'm not a helmet collector but....... I just added this one to go with a parade uniform I am hoping to set up shortly; It is the lightweight palsti

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    World War Helmets - Reference de casques de 1915 a nos jours.
    Yep, have a look on this site, you have to register to view the full site.
    Thanks I have tried that site before and no matter what I do I can't register, it keeps saying there is an error. Just tried again now and it is the same!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Thanks I have tried that site before and no matter what I do I can't register, it keeps saying there is an error. Just tried again now and it is the same!

Regards

Mark
    Bloody strange, i registered a few weeks ago and everything works fine.

Hi, mates,

wanna show you my one, and, only, NVA, (of the, former, GDR), "parade" -helmet.
    Such helmets were introduced in the Wachregimenter, and, Musikzüge.

IMHO my helmet, made of thermoplastic, is an 2nd pattern one ( ? ), and it shows magnetic rivets to tie the chinstrap.
    As far,as I know, this rivets are made of plastic also.

There´re also other varieties regarding the 2nd pattern helmet, (nature of the spacers, riveting of the chinstrap, riveting of the liner).
    DDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmetDDR NVA Paradehelm - plastic parade helmet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4