Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen.

Article about: DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen. Just a cross reference to post #510 in; http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/collec...1/#post2028073 Have a look and tell me what ot

Default DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen.

DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen.

Just a cross reference to post #510 in;

Show your mannequins!

Have a look and tell me what othe DDR collectors think.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR NVA Stabsoberfaehnrich "der Spiess" Panzertruppen.
    P
    Many

A very well put together display, the tunic seems to fit like a glove for the mannequin! I like the cloth ribbon bar you got there, mind taking a close-up shot of that?

Also, if you are displaying a service uniform here, I think you should omit the Schützenschnur. Although it does look nice and I don't mind going a bit ''off regulation'' myself when I display my uniforms

-Joel

Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    A very well put together display, the tunic seems to fit like a glove for the mannequin! I like the cloth ribbon bar you got there, mind taking a close-up shot of that?-Joel
    Also, if you are displaying a service uniform here, I think you should omit the Schützenschnur. Although it does look nice and I don't mind going a bit ''off regulation'' myself when I display my uniforms

Thanks Joel, yes you are quite right about the Schutzenschnur. I was originally going to represent parade dress with the medals, brocade belt and dolche but realised that the helmet I had put aside for it was not really right (needs to be a nice clean one really) and I wanted to display the 1968 hat. So I changed tack half way and the Schutzenschnur as you know is a bit fiddly. I shouldn't be so lazy, somebody will always notice.

Yes I will post pics of the ribbon bar. It is a nice one and they are much harder to find than the paper types.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I've left my comments on the other thread, but very nicely done!