Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?

Article about: I posted this in the wrong section and am trying to post it here per the advice of another member. After seeing this section and another post comparing and original to a fake I think the arm

?

Default Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?

I posted this in the wrong section and am trying to post it here per the advice of another member. After seeing this section and another post comparing and original to a fake I think the armband looks good but still I sure about the pin. Also I got this visor cap that I figured was original as well but after seeing that the newspapers are in fakes too I’m now questioning it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?
    P
    Many

?

Armband
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?   Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?  

?

Pin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?   Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?  

Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?   Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?  

?

Cap

Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?   Helfer der Volkspolizei Armband and pin original?  

All three look fine to me. Thanks for showing.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

Thank you. Yea I saw the cap thread at the top of this sub forum with all the fake ones and I thought to myself, maybe my rationale for considering this original off the bat was misguided. Thanks for the response

Pin has a nice enameled surface. Not that many cheap DDR items are being faked, but it's always wise to stay cautious. Those armbands have been faked and so have some visor caps, but they look absolutely terrible and are easily distinguishable.

-Joel