Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".

Article about: Here an NVA helmet M56 "early design". Some time ago I bought a bunch of helmets, of which I was really only interested in an American helmet from the "Berlin Brigade" an

NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".
    P
    Many

I recently received an "early" helmet from production year 1959.
    The size II ("Zwo") helmet was manufactured in July 1959.

The stamp on the inside in the edge of the dome on the left side of the helmet:
    II

Liner size 56, padding tied / sewn on with thread (and not stapled).

Cheek guards still with thread on the Sturmriemen (chin strap), sewn on, and not pushed on (slid in).

The helmet has a "light" "rough camouflage".

This is a relatively heavily worn combat helmet from the NVA of the former GDR with corresponding signs of wear on the dome and the "sweaty" leather of the liner also testify to the intensive use of this helmet in service.

For the vast majority of collectors, this is a helmet that is no longer really worth collecting (probably also because of the generally poor condition of the helmet), but I really like it because of its "been there, done that" "look"!

NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".

2.):

NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".NVA helmet M56 "Early Design".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2