Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NVA M56 Stahlhelm and current inflation!!

Article about: This is just a quick trawl for opinion here. I have just seen on Ebay (I know, but if you know what to look for etc ) a seller offering three early NVA M56 priced at €299,99, €350 and

I can't help myself I am mezmerised! I just had another look and he has a DDR Para stahlhelm @ 280€ yet a VoPo generals Schirmutze he has priced @ 99€ (maybe because it has what looks like a Zoll cockade!) but shows no pics of the inside. I wish I could do something about this clown (he has a large list and 100% feedback!). I know I can't and should just look away but it's like looking down from a high building and seeing someone about to get hit by a truck. It isn't really a comfort to say "they should know better"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA M56 Stahlhelm and current inflation!!
    P
    Many

Mark... the sellers feedback is a good indicator of the amount of idiots out there that are so keen to throw large amounts of money at items they wish to own, but know nothing about. The seller isn't the one who is a clown, it's the ones who pay his prices who are the clowns!

Cheers,
    Steve

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Mark... the sellers feedback is a good indicator of the amount of idiots out there that are so keen to throw large amounts of money at items they wish to own, but know nothing about. The seller isn't the one who is a clown, it's the ones who pay his prices who are the clowns!

Cheers,
    Steve
    Yep, as my Gran used to say "he's daft on the right side"

and of course selling one item with one positive rating will get a 100% feedback.

Though given his assertions and citation of Wiki he is not exactly well versed!

Maybe dodgy dealer is a better expression

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2