MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NVA Uniforms

Article about: Hello, I have been collecting DDR stuff for the past few months and now looking for a uniform (not strichtarn). What are fair prices for these. Either with the tunic and trousers or just a t

Default NVA Uniforms

Hello,

I have been collecting DDR stuff for the past few months and now looking for a uniform (not strichtarn). What are fair prices for these. I see prices anywhere from $20-$140 if they are complete. Either with the tunic and trousers or just a tunic. I’m looking for parade/dress. The other day, I saw a really nice 1970s Grenztruppen tunic size G48 for $25 and about $10 shipping. It is sold now, and I regret not buying it. I’m now looking at a Fallschirmjager top. It has a small unnoticeable moth hole and is $35. Any help with the pricing of these uniforms would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Uniforms
    P
    Many

what is the para top? $35 is extremely a good price, but I'm not sure on what you are looking at.

Post a pic and what ever you do don't post the sales listing as I might jump on it!
    Here's my para bits if you are interested? for DDR stuff the OR berets were the hardest to find at a reasonable price!
    DDR Para Stuff

Sorry about all the questions lately. I’m full of them right now. That’s some nice stuff you have there. I would do the mannequins, but don’t have rooms since it’s my bedroom. I guess it would be kind of creepy at first to try to sleep with a bunch of NVA soldiers standing around looking at you. Here’s the pic. NVA Uniforms

Grab It!!!! I paid more than that for mine!!!

Quote by DDRCollector View Post
    Sorry about all the questions lately. I’m full of them right now. That’s some nice stuff you have there. I would do the mannequins, but don’t have rooms since it’s my bedroom. I guess it would be kind of creepy at first to try to sleep with a bunch of NVA soldiers standing around looking at you. Here’s the pic. NVA Uniforms
    Won't be you that gets the creeps, it's who you invite in

Ok, I will! Can’t miss out this time. This was probably a pretty stupid thread, but just wanted to make sure. Young collector here.

all good Mate not stupid

Ordered the uniform. I’ll post pictures when it arrives.

Well, the Fallschirmjäger tunic came in today. Below are some pictures of it. If anyone has recommendations for awards to put on it or the correct belt, it would be appreciated. What kind of boots? I have seen boots inside the pant legs and also jackboots worn outside. Enjoy.

NVA UniformsNVA UniformsNVA Uniforms

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast