Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Article about: Hi, mates ! Will receive following shown badges in the next few days. I have the permission to show these images from the offer of sale. The Fallschirmsprungabzeichen, (Parachutist Badge), i

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    That would be the Segelflug-Leistungsabzeichen in Silber Stufe C [Gliding Proficiency Badge in Silver, "C" Level] as awarded by the Flug- und Fallschirmsportverband der DDR [Aeronautical- and Parachute Sports Association of the GDR] (FFSV), which existed under the umbrella organization of the GST.
    Gesellschaft für Sport und Technik

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)
    P
    Many

Allgemeine Petschaft bei Ministerien, Behörden etc. / General signet at ministries, authorities etc.

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

A Klassifizierungsspange ( " Qualispange " ) für Angehörige des Fallschirmdienstes (original ? ...) :

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

In case it is of interest to any of you:
    As has been confirmed to me by collectors, my Fallschirmsprungabzeichen (jump badges) are all originals of the NVA, the "Qualispange" is said to be a post-reunification production.

Fallschirmsprungabzeichen - Willkommen beim Fallschirmjager-Traditionsverband Ost e.V.

?

Reibert, very sorry to have posted by mistake again on your thread.
    I've been wanting to tell you that I enjoy your different kind of parachute insignia. Why? Perhaps being a former paratrooper myself I still have a soft spot for them and the art design of former communist countries fascinate me. The para insignia with 5000 hanging bellow it is I would guess for 5000 jumps? If so that is a lot I mean really a lot of jumps! Thanks for showing. Jack
    Last edited by Jack59; 07-08-2023 at 04:46 PM.

In more than eight years, only two colleagues here in the forum have responded to my post.
    For me this is proof that badges of the NVA of the former GDR cause little interest here in the forum.
    Although, the NVA jump badges really shouldn't be uninteresting.

No matter, I picked up an envelope yesterday, the contents of which are likely to be of little or no interest here, so I won't go into it in more detail, especially since every collector of devotional items from the NVA of the former GDR should definitely know these objects.

The fact that I only had to pay EUR 36.00 (GBP 30,93 / USD 38,57), for these items, (including shipping !), also suggests that the NVA has not yet really reached the militaria collectors!

some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)some badges, (NVA Para´s, MfS, ...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2