Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Bosnian Serb Tiger stripe vest

Article about: Hope I'm putting this in the right section, this one seemed the most appropriate one. So this is the Bosnian Serb paramilitary vest, used by Bosnian Serb Army (Vojska RS), Serb rebels agains

Default Bosnian Serb Tiger stripe vest

Hope I'm putting this in the right section, this one seemed the most appropriate one.

So this is the Bosnian Serb paramilitary vest, used by Bosnian Serb Army (Vojska RS), Serb rebels against Bosnia-Herzegovina independence. It is interesting this one is almost new, captured in North eastern Bosnia in 1992. during the fights for Bosnian Posavina.

The vest itself is in so called Tiger stripe camo (sometimes lizard in western world). It was the camouflage used by the Yugoslav Peoples Army special units in the years prior to the Yugoslav Wars and the during the conflict in former Yugoslavia it was mostly in Serbian hands (although some pieces were seen in the possesion of the Bosnian and Croatian forces).

Not really the piece of interest for me for my collecting preferences, nevertheless an interesting piece from Bosnian War.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bosnian Serb Tiger stripe vest   Bosnian Serb Tiger stripe vest