Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

JNA M-68 Maskirno Odelo Letnje

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might like to see this JNA M-68 MOL (Maskirno Odelo Letnje ) sniper suit from my collection, as can be seen from the pictures I have provided this particu

?

Default JNA M-68 Maskirno Odelo Letnje

Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might like to see this JNA M-68 MOL (Maskirno Odelo Letnje ) sniper suit from my collection, as can be seen from the pictures I have provided this particular set was manufactured in 1972, by "Sport - Beograd".

The helmet cover/sniper veil is fitted to a Narodna Jugoslovenska Armija M-59/85 helmet.

There appears to be some information that these items were not officially issued, but there are a number of period reference pictures available of these garments in use.

Regards ,Opex.

JNA  M-68 Maskirno Odelo Letnje

?

I forgot to add the trousers,so here they are!

superb condition and thanks for sharing gary ,hope you dont mind me posting mine here for comparison JNA  M-68 Maskirno Odelo LetnjeJNA  M-68 Maskirno Odelo Letnje

?

Hi James, many thanks for posting your excellent display and reference picture of the MOL suit, great attention to detail as ever buddy

thank you gary im really fond of this pattern ,if i recall it was also called branch pattern ,now its all bagged up yet it doesn't seem as neat as when first purchased

kamouflage.net
    Another very interesting camo which is getting quite rare!.....

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thank you gary im really fond of this pattern ,if i recall it was also called branch pattern ,now its all bagged up yet it doesn't seem as neat as when first purchased
    Hi James, yes to fold it back into the bag as it was issued would be on par with a Chinese puzzle me thinks. I think once the pattern colouration weathered down a bit it would be quite an effective colour match for summer foliage too...it's very bright in it's current hues

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    kamouflage.net
    Another very interesting camo which is getting quite rare!.....
    Thanks for looking and the excellent link Paul, I am only aware of one UK seller so thought I would snap a set up before the become super-rare

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might like to see this JNA M-68 MOL (Maskirno Odelo Letnje ) sniper suit from my collection, as can be seen from the pictures I have provided this particular set was manufactured in 1972, by "Sport - Beograd".

The helmet cover/sniper veil is fitted to a Narodna Jugoslovenska Armija M-59/85 helmet.

There appears to be some information that these items were not officially issued, but there are a number of period reference pictures available of these garments in use.

Regards ,Opex.

Nice collection, Opex!

Here is my contribution to the topic.
    My set was made in 1976, by Borac Travnik.

And some reference photos of the M-68 MOL in use by the Yugoslav People's Army:

Thanks for sharing your great set Rogue x18 ,Not certain of the whereabouts of Gary who is the original poster of this thread , i have tried to contact him many times in the past with no reply
    Regards James