Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Yugoslavia Bravery medal 2nd type and document

Article about: Hello everybody I have just acquired a nice 2 type (cca 1950-1960's) Yugoslavian medal For bravery in its original box. Together with the medal came also the attached document which seems so

Default Yugoslavia Bravery medal 2nd type and document

Hello everybody
    I have just acquired a nice 2 type (cca 1950-1960's) Yugoslavian medal For bravery in its original box. Together with the medal came also the attached document which seems some sort of demobilization paper for a Radomir Djoric. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of Serbian language, and thus if there is someone here who could provide me with some info about the paper I would be very glad. Is it possible that the medal belonged to that man? If so, it would have been a later award as this type was issued somewhere at the beginning of the 1960's.
    Thank you very much for any help
    All the best
    S. Botan (Romania)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yugoslavia Bravery medal 2nd type and document   Yugoslavia Bravery medal 2nd type and document  

Yugoslavia Bravery medal 2nd type and document