Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle

Article about: Hi I would like to introduce you to this fire police buckle. Aluminum embossed with leather tongue. K. Budde Bremen is written on the leather strap. Budde was a leather goods manufacturer an

Default Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle

Hi
    I would like to introduce you to this fire police buckle. Aluminum embossed with leather tongue. K. Budde Bremen is written on the leather strap. Budde was a leather goods manufacturer and not a buckle manufacturer. The flap was probably sewn up privately or in the clothing store afterwards. I've never seen it like this before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle   Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle   Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle
    P
    Many

?

First one I have seen with a tab. Probably period added. Most of the Fire Police buckle are four tab dress buckles. I would like to find a nice one piece buckle. Here is a couple in my collection and I know you like officers buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle   Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle   Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

Hi Kirby, thanks for showing the officer buckle. You're the only private person I know who has a buckle like that. I once saw one in very nice condition at a dealer's exchange. But a slider on the belt was missing. And somehow I didn't trust the buckle. I can't say exactly why. You made me jealous with the buckle

I find the buckle a bit strange to be honest, the amount of wear on the prongs and around the catch does not seem right, just MO
    Ben

Here you see another photo. Better top view with different light. I have no idea why it is so worn on the hook. Someone handled it improperly. I'll have to see if the same is the case with other anodized buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

That seems to be common. Good eagle eye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerlöschpolizei Buckle  

?

I have owned a couple of these buckles. I am sure you will come across one.